Our founder and owner Mark Magness, started his roofing career working part time loading shingles and tearing off roofs for a multi-family/residential roofing contractor in Houston Texas while still attending high school. He went on to attend University of Texas in Austin, but never left the roofing industry. Mark worked through college as foreman and superintendent for a major commercial roofing contractor, gaining work experience on a variety of commercial, industrial and government projects using a wide range of materials and products. Using his knowledge and this hands-on experience Mark went on to start his own company, MAG Roofing & Construction. Since 1989 he has methodically built his company from a small local one into a multi-state company spanning from the mountainous regions of Colorado to the southern gulf states of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi & Florida. With regional satellite offices in each area. Mark is actively involved in operations and future business development for all MAG Roofing locations. Mark is very involved in the betterment of the roofing industry. He is a member of The Roof Consultant Institute with a certified designation of Registered Roof Observer (RRO), and member of the National Roofing Contractors Association. He is also very active in NAIOP where he is co-chair of the Golf Committee and is a member of BOMA where he is also an active member of their Golf Committee and the BAC/PAC committee. Mark's motto has always been "underpromise and overdeliver", delivering this makes for a pleased customer. Having satisfied customers is one of the best assets a company can have!
Fabrication and Installation
At MAG Roofing we provide the fabrication and installation of metal roofing, metal soffit, and metal wall panels.
- Our full service fabrication shop is equipped with state of the art equipment and skilled technicians to meet the requirements of any sheet metal project.
- MAG Roofing also fabricates and installs all trim work, gutters, coping, flashings, and downspouts for roofing and sheet metal projects of all sizes.
- MAG Roofing projects include materials consisting of Galvanized, Galvalume, Zinc, Copper, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and ACM Panels “Aluminum Composite Material” as well as concealed fastener roof systems such as standing seam roof panels and exposed fastener roof systems such as R and M panel roofs.
- MAG Roofing provides coating systems for metal roofs of all kinds.
- MAG Roofing is a certified installer of Architectural Building Components, Berridge, MBCI, Petersen Aluminum, Zip-Rib, Tremco, Garland, and several others.