Mark started in roofing working part time loading shingles and tearing off roofs for a residential contractor in Houston Texas while still attending high school. He went on to attend University of Texas in Austin, but never left the roofing industry. Mark worked through college as foreman and superintendent for a major commercial roofing contractor, gaining experience working on a variety of commercial, industrial and government projects with a wide range of products. After 11 years, Mark left to found MAG Roofing and since 1994 has methodically built the company from a small local one into a regional force in several mid-western and southern states with regional offices, serving all areas. Mark is actively involved in operations and future business development for all MAG Roofing locations. Mark is very involved in the betterment of the roofing industry. Mark is a member of The Roof Consultant Institute with a certified designation of Registered Roof Observer (RRO), and member of the Houston area Roofing Contractors Association. Mark is also very active in NAIOP Texas where he is Co-Chairing the 2014 Golf Committee and a board member of BOMA Houston where he is an active member of their Golf Committee and the BAC/PAC committee.
Fabrication and Installation
At MAG Roofing we provide the fabrication and installation of metal roofing, metal soffit, and metal wall panels.
- Our full service fabrication shop is equipped with state of the art equipment and skilled technicians to meet the requirements of any sheet metal project.
- MAG Roofing also fabricates and installs all trim work, gutters, coping, flashings, and downspouts for roofing and sheet metal projects of all sizes.
- MAG Roofing projects include materials consisting of Galvanized, Galvalume, Zinc, Copper, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and ACM Panels “Aluminum Composite Material” as well as concealed fastener roof systems such as standing seam roof panels and exposed fastener roof systems such as R and M panel roofs.
- MAG Roofing provides coating systems for metal roofs of all kinds.
- MAG Roofing is a certified installer of Architectural Building Components, Berridge, MBCI, Petersen Aluminum, Zip-Rib, Tremco, Garland, and several others.